Thursday, November 5, 2009

Meet A Few of the Lucky Passengers

As a sneak preview to Saturday's departure, meet a few of the lucky passengers who will accompany Jenifer and Jenny to New Hampshire.
Jojo

Sam

Betty

Juna

Check back in on Saturday to meet all the lucky dogs who get to make the trip. Jojo, Sam, Betty and Juna are lives that are saved. Visit www.shelbyhumane.org or your local animal shelter to see other dogs available for adoption. You can also save a life by sponsoring a dog for a Shelter Partners trip at www.shelbyhumane.org/transfer2.htm or donating via the Firstgiving widgets on the right side of this page.

4 comments:

  1. Please give Juna a big hug for me! I had her at PetSmart last weekend ... she's a very sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer & Julie- I think you are angels to give all of these dogs a new life.
    (You have my number.... call me if you need 'anything'- including a place to stay!)
    joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls,
    I come over from the love of a house blog. You are wonderful people! Angels indeed! People as you deserve an award!!
    I am from Belgium and here in Belgium there a lof of shelters with dogs who are waiting for a new home!
    I am a real animal lover and I also do the things that are possible to me to help dogs and animals in general!
    Congratulations for you both! I love you girls!

    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer and "JENNY"!! Sorry for the typo in the above comment!

    ReplyDelete